We may need to share your information with any of the companies that help provide the Startups.pk service. We may disclose personal information if required to do so or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) protect and defend the rights or property of Startups.pk or the users of the Site, or (2) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
The Site may include interactive forums such as message boards, blogs and chat rooms (when launched). Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Sale or Change of Control
If Startups.pk or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
Links to Third Party Sites
To help protect your personal information we may use security measures, including encryption and password protection.
Verification of User Provided/Edited Entries:
Startups.pk is a "wiki" - i.e., it allows users to freely add/edit entries. At this point we do not verify the identity of any user who provides information or edits. We plan to roll out an "Owner Authenticated Information" feature which will allow you as the owner of a website to verify the basic information about that website. In any event, you should know we have not taken steps to verify any information and, to the extent necessary, you should verify this information yourself before relying on it.
Content Accessible Through the Site.
The Site contains a variety of information, data, messages, logos, computer programs, pictures, audio/visual works and other materials (the "Content") that end users post and or create. Please use caution and common sense when viewing the Site. You understand and agree that any Content posted on the Site is the exclusive responsibility of the person who posted or uploaded it, and that you will be solely responsible for any Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Site. You acknowledge that Startups.pk is not responsible for, does not control, does not endorse and does not verify the Content posted to the Site or available through the Site, and that it makes no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, legitimacy or quality of any such Content. You agree that you will bear any and all risk of reliance on the accuracy, validity or legitimacy of such Content. Under no circumstances will Startups.pk be liable in any way to you for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted or otherwise transmitted via the Site.
No Pre-Screening or Regular Screening of Content.
You acknowledge that Startups.pk does not pre-screen content, but agree that Startups.pk shall have the right (but not the obligation) to access, re-arrange, modify and remove or restrict access to any Content on the Site in its sole discretion and without notice or compensation. Without limiting the foregoing, Startups.pk shall have the right to access and remove or restrict access to any Content that violates this Agreement or that Startups.pk believes is otherwise objectionable, in its sole discretion.
You agree to not use the Site to:
(a) violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law;
(b) infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights and privacy or publicity rights;
(c) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that:
(1) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy;
(2) consists of instructional information on illegal activities, including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking, and breaking;
(3) violates or infringes in any way upon the proprietary rights of others, including, without limitation, copyrighted software, music, photographs, text, videos or artwork;
(4) constitutes pornography, or sexual material of an obscene nature or that violates local, state or national laws;
(5) is the private information of another such as their addresses, phone number or credit card number or any information that the person do not like to share;
(6) contains software viruses, Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
(7) you do not have a right to upload or post due to contractual or other legal obligation.
(8) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site;
(9) interfere with or disrupt the Site, computer servers or boards/blogs/comments accessible through the Site; and
(10) disseminate off-information about any site, product or individual promoting or demote any company, product, person or any other entity associated with them.
If you use the Site to commit any of the above offenses, Startups.pk may, at its sole discretion. terminate your password, account (or any part of it) or ability to use the Site, and remove any Content you posted to the Site. If you violate any laws, Startups.pk may report you to applicable authorities. Startups.pk will respond to lawful subpoenas.
Reservation of Rights.
Startups.pk and its suppliers/partners reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement. You agree to use your best efforts to prevent and protect the Site from unauthorized disclosure or use.